EslReview publishes student comments about ESL schools worldwide. Consumer reviews are gaining more and more attention in practically all industries; people often prefer to read consumer feedback than actual product descriptions provided by the seller.
The success of websites like TripAdvisor.com and RottenTomatoes.com testifies to the fact that people rely more and more on each other’s impressions and reviews than on sellers’ presentations.
Why using EslReview?
- Increase your web presence. Each published comment is considered “unique content” and thus contributes to a higher position in Google, Yahoo, and other search engines.
- Even if you already have a successful website, it doesn’t hurt to have an extra listing, which won’t take much time to maintain. Besides, you don’t need to know anything about HTML or programming to use EslReview.
- Student comments are perceived as being much more trustworthy if they are published by an independent source, rather than by the service provider (i.e., you).
- You can also use EslReview to publish information about your school and the courses you offer, in a user-friendly, compact, and streamlined manner. In fact, the more information you provide, the more points you earn – we reward every contribution of additional content to our website, as it eventually benefits the users.
- EslReview is absolutely free. We preserve our impartiality by not accepting advertising from schools.